LMFT, LSCW, Psychologist: Earn up to $87,000 per year
LMFT, LCSW, Psychologist, and Couples Therapists: Earn up to $87,000 per year in a fantastic culture with continued training, mentorships, and all the referrals you want.
SoCal Counseling Center (formerly OC Relationship Center) is looking for 4 licensed therapists to join our team. We have six locations in 3 counties: Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside – although we are currently 100% Telehealth – and working from home.
How much do you want to earn? Payscale depends on caseload size and niche:
* Couples therapy (Fee for Service): $75 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 30 or more sessions per week: $60 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 20-29 sessions/week: $55 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 10-19 sessions/wk: $50 per session
* Health insurance, including dental and vision (for FT employees working 20+ billable session hours per week)
* Referrals handed to you
* Professional Association annual due paid (ex: CAMFT)
* License renewal fee paid
* Home technology allowance
* Cell phone allowance
* $250 Continuing education reimbursement per year
* Up to 24 hours of sick pay accrued per year
* Flexible (chose your own) work schedule (at least 10 hours per week) days, evenings, and/or weekends.
* W-2 Employee: Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, & unemployment insurance, & workers compensation
Career and Business Benefits:
* Ongoing mentorship and supervision groups offered weekly.
* State of the art Evidence-Based Practice telehealth platform can improve client outcomes up to 300%. (No guessing on how your client is doing or why they left suddenly!)
* Client insurance verification of benefits and billing done for you.
* Caring and supportive admin team to assist in client scheduling and management.
We will do all the work to credential you with the insurance companies. This will usually take 2 to 4 months, and then we can bring you as full a caseload as you like.
What we want:
* A clinician who likes the idea of setting their own hours without the anxiety of client acquisition.
* Licensed LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist
* Newly licensed encouraged to apply.
* Experienced couples therapists very welcome!
100% of our employees say that our company is a great place to work. Will we be your next home?
We are ready to interview and hire!
Related keywords: psychologist, clinical psychologist, psychology, mental health
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $87,000.00 per year
- CA LMFT, LCSW or Psychology license? (No pre-licensed sorry) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19