If you are struggling with anxiety, you are not alone. Over 40 million adults in the US are diagnosed with anxiety each year.
Anxiety is a way of approaching the world with the ‘fight, flight or freeze response’ always switched on. We call it a calibration problem. Normal fears or worries are intensified causing distress in mind, body, and interactions.
But here is the great news! Anxiety is highly treatable.
Inland Empire is now offering Teletherapy for anxiety relief via video from the comfort of your home.
It is common to feel anxiety in your body, in your mind, and in your actions.
How anxiety affects the body:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Upset stomach and GI problems
- Inability to feel comfortable and sit still
- Muscle tension
How anxiety affects the mind:
- Sense of “running hot” where everything feels “really big”
- A sense of ‘hypervigilance’ – always worrying that something bad is going to happen
- Racing, ruminating, or intrusive thoughts
- A feeling of ‘dread’
How anxiety influences how we act and interact with ourselves and others:
- Quick to blame or feel guilty or not good enough
- Difficulty sleeping
- Avoiding people or situations that increase anxiety – leading to loneliness
We are Here to Help
Our team of licensed counselors are ready to help you find rapid relief from anxiety. We help clients with all kinds of anxiety to find peace, hope, and ease no matter which type of anxiety you may have.
We help our clients find relief from the common forms of anxiety:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (where worry is a familiar, pervasive and constant companion about everything!)
- Social Anxiety (paralyzing fear in social situations)
- Panic Attacks: (sudden racing heart, fear of dying or going crazy, losing control. May or may not have an identified trigger.)
Anxiety Relief Counseling can help you:
- Relax your mind, body, and heart
- Improve your day to day life because you are less worried about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE
- Help you feel more at ease in your heart and mind
- Get along better with others
- Manage stress better
- Have more energy and less fatigue
- Enhance your relationships
- Move past old hurts, traumas and issues