Do you experience one or more of the following:
- Annoyed or confused with some of your relationships
- Feeling guilty about a mistake
- Not sure if you should leave your relationship
- Career disappointment
- Feeling “blue” or depressed?
- Difficulty sleeping
- Involved in an emotional or physical affair
- Worrying about the future
- Overwhelmed by stress?
- Anger that other people say is a problem
- Concerns about your parents or children
- Managing the emotions and practicalities of divorce
- Feeling that being the ‘nice guy’ isn’t working anymore
- Trouble finding a great partner
If so, you should consider starting counseling with a qualified, experienced counselor.
Call us today at (949) 393-8662 or text us (949) 393-8662 for an appointment or more information.
At IE Counseling Center, we have over 70 years combined experience helping men work through challenges and find practical solutions to life’s issues. We respect your privacy and work hard to earn your respect and trust.
Counseling for men can help you find solutions and help you to enjoy your career and home life more.
Please, let us help you.
Questions you may have about counseling for men:
- “I work a lot of hours. How would there be time for an appointment?”
We have appointment times to fit your schedule – daytimes, evenings and weekends. Currently, all appointments are via our secure teletherapy video platform so no traveling! We can usually schedule an appointment for you within 24-48 hours. You can call us or text us or book an appointment online.
- “Can I get help on a specific issue and not only talk about my feelings?”
Yes! We are here to help and if there is a specific issue you want to work on, we are happy to help you navigate through it to a solution for one thing that is bothering you.
- “How much do you charge?”
You can read about our fees here. If you have additional questions, please call us today at (949) 393-8662 or text us (949) 393-8662 for an appointment or more information.